Threat Intelligence Feed
Blueliv’s Threat Intelligence Data Feed allows organizations to detect and monitor threats, and to quantify and qualify attack vectors malicious actors are using.
Blueliv continuously scours and analyzes hundreds of sources to provide unique intelligence about verified online crime servers conducting malicious activity, infected bot IPs, malware hashes and hacktivism activities. The high-impact product helps users understand attack vectors and IOCS, and deploy mitigation solutions as quickly as possible.
More than just a data feed
Use the Threat Intelligence Data Feed to build a holistic and dynamic security infrastructure that will result in:
Intelligence and data provided
- Crime servers: Malware distribution domains, C&Cs, phishing, exploit kits and backdoors, ID, type, country, domain, geolocation, ASN ID, status and more.
- Bot IP: Infected IPs, OS affected, user agent, IP address, geolocation, family type, version, status and more.
- Attacking IPs. Data related IPs that are performing attacks such as Port scan, brute force, directory scan and more.
- Malware: hashes
- Hacktivism: Social monitoring related to hacktivism operations, Ops/Hashtag, country, # tweets per day, tweets.
- TOR IP: Tracking & discovering Tor Exit Nodes