Next week we will be exhibiting at MoneyConf, which is hitting Madrid on June 21 and June 22. MoneyConf focuses on the future of finance where the world-leading financial institutions will mix with the most promising tech startups, such as Blueliv.
Leading financial institutions find themselves facing a rising tide of cyber threats to which they have no control of. They can only be aware and be prepared for their attack. Track threats in real-time, gain visibility into emerging threats and simplify cyber security threat management across global locations are only some of the challenges they have to face and are covered by Blueliv’s solution.
Blueliv works closely with the financial industry, on top of emerging threats, and MoneyConf is the perfect place to show how our targeted cyber threat intelligence solution can help these companies to:
- Gain continuous access to a stream of specific, actionable data about a wide range of cyber threats targeting the financial institution.
- Accelerate decisions and response to credit card fraud, botnets, malware and data leakage threats.
- Enhance Brand protection against phishing, cybersquatting, hacktivism activities and rogue mobile application threats.
- Eliminate the need for continuously upgrading infrastructure or software in order to meet current threat level.
- Tailor the right level of security to reduce financial impact of cyber threats.
In 2016, MoneyConf is bringing together 1,500 attendees from across the industry spectrum, including over 100 exhibiting startups, such as Blueliv, looking to transform the industry.
Expect to hear inspirational keynotes, insightful fireside chats and thought-provoking panel discussions from key players redefining financial services, as we know it. This is your event.
If you are planning to attend, feel free to pass-by booth S107 and/or contact us to book a 1 to 1 consultation. Also, it is a good occasion to request a demo of our award-winning cyber threat intelligence solution before meeting us there.
We hope to see you there!