Catching up on some reading this week? We took a look back at Blueliv’s blog posts in 2015 to see which stories were most read by our audience and came up with 10 best Blueliv’s blog posts for the last year.
It was a year full of huge stories and we thought it might be fun to take a quick walk down 2015’s memory lane and revisit our most popular posts.
Last year, we worked hard on the fight against cyber crime and this year we will continue sharing threat intelligence, analyzing how “bad guys” work and providing high-quality and actionable insights in order to be one step ahead of cyber criminals.
Without any further ado we present to you the top 10 most popular posts of the last year, according to which had the most traffic and visits from readers:
- Chasing cybercrime: network insights of Dyre and Dridex Trojan bankers. (Report)
- Performing automated Yara Q&A with Cuckoo
- Blueliv discovers the Alina variant – Joker
- Revisiting the latest version of Andromeda/Gamarue Malware
- Are your IPs infected? Check it now!
- Blueliv Cyber Threat Map
- Cyber Threat Data Feed, ultra fresh intelligence at your fingertips
- Empowering your ELK stack with Blueliv plugin
- Collaborative Information Exchange Models to Fight Cyber Threats
- Join Blueliv in the fight against cybercrime with our free API
At Blueliv, we believe that sharing expertise and intelligence is the key to get the upper hand in an ever-changing war on cyber crime.
Some of you have been here from the beginning and it has been an amazing journey for us to share threat intelligence stories with you.
Thank you for being a member of our community!