Python Developer for Threat Intelligence Application services and RESTful APIs
We are looking for a passionate, enthusiastic and skilled Python developer, highly qualified in production ready services to become part of the Blueliv Lab team. He/she will develop applications related to threat intelligence and perform some research related to the Deep Internet and underground services monitoring. This position is for a developer that will help us build upon the work done so far and develop new features related to threat information correlation and monitoring.
Can you code with your eyes closed?
Do you know code like it´s your mother tongue?
Love programming and creating software?
Want to build amazing products that make a difference in the cyber-threats landscape?
Enjoy working hard with highly skilled technical team?
Willing to share your knowledge and learn new technologies and effective ways to develop the best software?
If this sounds like you (or someone you know), keep reading.
Role & Responsibilities
• Design, develop and maintain software components making technical decisions about technologies, data structures, algorithms, programmatic solutions, etc.
• Write clean, scalable and fast performing code according to guidelines and quality standards, including development and maintenance of automated unit tests.
• Participate as part of development team in sprint planning and review meetings according to Agile principles, analyzing features specifications (user stories) translating them into development tasks and estimating those tasks to build sprint backlog.
• Contribute to technical debt tracking and improvement plan.
• Research and recommend new technologies as well as software libraries (including open source), models and tools
Degree in Computer Science or related degree or equivalent work experience in software development Technical Competences.
• Software technologies: architecture and development
• Object oriented architectures, data structures, algorithms and concurrent programming
• HTTP protocol and REST paradigm
• Django, Mongo, Elastic search
• Debug and profiling for performance tuning
• English language
• Crawling, auto-scaling algorithms, data processing and correlation
• Malware reversing
• Botnets, malware and threat intelligence arena
• Cyber-fraud, underground and black markets
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Long term contract
- Conferences /meetup attendance, training and development budget
- Young and dynamic working environment
- Opportunity to develop your career in the company
- A sparkly working environment in the sunny Barcelona
- Flexible working