Security Manager – CISO
Blueliv is an award-winning cyberthreat intelligence provider based in Barcelona. Our company brings together a multidisciplinary, international team in a fast-paced working environment, collaborating in the fight against cybercrime.
The Security Manager will report directly to the C-level and will be tasked with constantly improving information security practices, reducing business risks relating to cybersecurity and ensuring compliance with different regulations.
With proven knowledge across a wide range of cybersecurity practices, you will use your interpersonal skills to positively influence all departments and the board, and drive forward their strategy and agenda in a rapidly evolving cybersecurity environment.
- Planning and implementation of processes that reduce cyber-risk for all assets, data, and staff, including presenting key plans and metrics to C-level
- Supervising the correct execution of controls to ensure the risk mitigation, interacting with the different business units and departments
- Educating the company on important compliance requirements related to security and data protection, and implementing training and development programs in this area
- Conducting audits to ensure compliance, proactively addressing potential issues related to security and data protection, and serving as the point of contact between the company and all regulatory authorities
- Monitoring performance and providing advice on the impact of info security activities and data protection efforts
- Maintaining comprehensive records of all data processing activities conducted by the company, including the purpose of all processing activities, which must be made public on request
- Interfacing with data subjects to inform them about how their data is being used, their rights to have their personal data erased, and what measures the company has put in place to protect their personal information
- University degree in IT, engineering or similar
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in the cybersecurity sector, helping companies to implement best practices policies, security master plans, protecting their assets and supervising the correct execution of such activities.
- Knowledge of data protection and GDPR, ISO 27001 and Risk Analysis methodologies
- Hands-on, with proven ability to perform strategic and tactical thinking and execution
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to communicate with internal C-level and external stakeholders, and with people of diverse IT security knowledge
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal as well as verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to multi-task, problem-solve, be proactive and results-oriented, with strong attention to detail
- Master’s/postgraduate degree in security-related area
- Ideally CISA/CISM/CISSP/CEH or equivalent certification on info security management
- Good spoken and written Spanish
- Experience in a start-up style environment
What we offer
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible compensation plan
- Internal and external training and development opportunities
- Young, dynamic and highly international working environment in Barcelona
- Career development in a fast-growth technology company