Global Channel Marketing Specialist
Blueliv is an award-winning cyberthreat intelligence provider based in Barcelona. Our company brings together a multidisciplinary, international team in a fast-paced working environment, collaborating in the fight against cybercrime.
To further strengthen our global B2B marketing function we are looking for an experienced and driven Global Channel Marketing specialist to plan, develop and execute global channel marketing activities and scalable partner marketing programs & processes.
Reporting to the head of the marketing department, you will be part of a team of experienced marketing professionals and will collaborate on a daily basis with sales channel experts. Working in and amongst Blueliv’s ecosystem of strategic partners, you will enjoy this role if you are passionate about building an acquisition and activation strategy and implementing it!
- Creation and project management of channel activation programs to address partner business plans (with sales), partner acquisition, onboarding, nurturing and activation
- Creation and project management of partner-facing marketing campaigns and communication to resellers and distributors, from planning to coordination, production and follow-up
- Developing and implementing new concepts and processes for our channel marketing activity, including events and conferences
- Developing and implementing KPI-driven measurement with channel team and partners
Ongoing improvements of our Global Strategic Partner Program, working with various departments across Blueliv.
- 5+ years in a channel marketing role within IT industry
- Extensive knowledge of the channel ecosystem (resellers, VARs, MSSPs…)
- Fluency in English with experience in presenting to audiences face-to-face
- Hands-on, able to lead by example
- Ability to collaborate with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Good eye for detail, ability to execute concrete activities and results
- Knowledge of CRM (Salesforce), Marketing Automation and Webinar solutions
- Excellent project management skills with experience working with global teams
- Experience in a start-up style environment
- Living in Barcelona, candidates living in another European country will also be considered
What we offer
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible compensation plan
- Internal and external training and development opportunities
- Young, dynamic and highly international working environment in Barcelona
- Career development in a fast-growth technology company