Channel Manager/Partner Manager for Iberia
Blueliv is a leading provider of targeted cyber threat information and analysis intelligence for large enterprises and service providers. Our deep expertise, global high-quality data sources, and proprietary big-data analysis capabilities enable our clients to successfully prevent targeted cyber-attacks and strategically minimize future threats. Currently we are in a process of expansion and we are actively looking to bring new talent into our team onboard.
The Channel Manager wins, maintains, and expands relationships with assigned channel partners. Assigned to channel partners based on geography, channel, or market, the Channel Manager is responsible for achieving sales, profitability, and partner recruitment objectives.
The Channel Manager represents the entire range of Blueliv products and services to assigned partners though may focus on a specific solution or product set if focused in a partner vertical market.
- Proactively recruits new qualified partners (specifically VARs & MSSPs).
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in the different partner accounts.
- Coordinates the involvement of Blueliv personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Sells through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- Manages potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Develops Tools for Partners (in-conjunction with in-house Marketing Team)
- Works with Sales Management and Marketing to create Partner Programs
- Work with Regional Sales Directors where relevant to develop strategic partnerships.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel.
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
- Drives adoption of Blueliv programs among assigned partners.
Accountabilities and Performance Measures
- Achieves assigned sales quota in designated partner accounts
- Meets assigned expectations for profitability
- Completes partner account plans that meet the Blueliv standards
- Maintains high partner satisfaction ratings that meet Blueliv standards
- Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame
- Reports to the SVP of Sales
- Enlists the support of sales specialists, implementation resources, service resources, and other sales and management resources as needed. Closely coordinates Blueliv executive involvement with partner and end-user customer management as appropriate.
- Works closely with Customer Support Representatives to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Four-year college degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum five years of channel sales experience in a business-to-business sales environment in the cybersecurity sector
- Ideally experience in a start-up like environment
- Extensive network of potential partners (VAR’s, MSSP’s, OEM’s, White-label) in Iberia
- Good Communicator in English
- Experience in presenting to audiences, face to face but also via Webinars
- Hands-on, able to lead by example
- PC proficiency
- Travel up to 50% of your time.
- Location: Ideally Barcelona (or Madrid)