Junior Customer Success Agent
Are you passionate and committed with your job? Want to be in a company that build amazing products that make a difference in the cyber-threats landscape? Do you want to work with some of the most talented people in Cyber Threat and Security? Do you want to help us to make the World safer? If so, please continue reading.
Blueliv is a leading SaaS provider of targeted cyber threat information and analysis intelligence for large enterprises, service providers, and security vendors. Our deep expertise, global high-quality data sources, and proprietary big-data analysis capabilities enable our clients to successfully prevent targeted cyber-attacks and strategically minimize future threats.
Blueliv is looking for a talented and passionate Customer Success Analyst to join our Customer Success team in Barcelona.
The ideal candidate will be a professional or a recent graduate with experience in customer success, delivering equivalent services to final customers, with drive and creativity, and who wants to develop his career leveraging Blueliv’s state of the art tools.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate professional that wants to evolve in the Cyber Intelligence world in a fast-growing technological start up.
- Deliver Cyber Intelligence services provided to customers and partners using Blueliv’s own product and other complementary tools.
- Improve the creation and delivery of intelligence information to customers and partners, via different reports and tools, linking the dots and adding value to the service delivered by Blueliv and its partners.
- Perform investigations in the internet and dark web on different topics, from broad investigations to specific searches.
- Research and craft analytic papers and deliver intelligence briefings under short deadlines on various geographical and functional topics.
- Answer specific customer intelligence questions and requests on particular threats or concerns they encounter.
- Identify, assess, and track tactics, techniques, and procedures of cyber threat actors.
- Use knowledge, creativity, and analytic tradecraft best practices to obtain solutions to complex problems.
- Prepare materials and impart education sessions on different topics related to investigation.
- Work independently and collaborate throughout Blueliv to develop and coordinate the production of intelligence.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in customer success will be a plus.
- Hands-on, must be able to perform strategic and tactical thinking, and executing the required actions Strong interpersonal skills, able to communicate with internal C level and external stakeholders, and with people of diverse IT security knowledge
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal as well as verbal and written communication skills in at least two European languages (Preferably English, French or Spanish)
- Ability to multi-task, be proactive and results-oriented
- Effectively solve problems and conflicts while maintaining the Blueliv values and policies
- Knowledge on info-Security at high level is a plus
- A true team player with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Affinity towards working in a fast-paced, dynamic, challenging and constantly-changing environment
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to details
- Willing to learn with Blueliv and progress together
What we offer
- A full-time position in the centre of Barcelona.
- Competitive Salary and Flexible Compensation Plan available
- Internal and external trainings
- Conferences /meetup attendance
- Young and dynamic working environment in Barcelona
- Opportunity to develop your career in a growing company
- Flexitime and Working from Home policy
- Different social benefits and perks